Tuesday 8 August 2017

Family Video

Here is my latest video about the family.


If you like this video, please click 'like' and subscribe to my Youtube channel.


Here's the script of the video:

In this video we will learn how to talk about family. First let's review the vocabulary by looking at a family tree.

Hi. My name's Rick. Let me tell you about my family. I'm married. This is my wife. I am her husband. We have two children. One son and one daughter. I have an older brother. His wife is my sister-in-law. They also have one son and one daughter. Their son is my nephew and their daughter is my niece. Then there's my mother and father. At the top of my family tree, there's my grandmother and grandfather.

Now let's review some of the questions we can ask about family and the answers you might hear.

How many brothers and sisters do you have? I have two sisters.

How many brothers and sisters does Jason have? He's an only child.

Do you have any siblings? Yes, I do. I have two brothers.

Does she have any siblings? No, she doesn't. She's an only child.

Tell me about your family. I come from a big family. I have a baby sister and an older brother.

Tell me about her family. She comes from a small family. She has one younger brother.

Are you married? Yes, I am. Do you have any children? Yes, I do. I have a son and a daughter.

Is he married? No, he isn't. He's single.


No comments:

Post a Comment