Tuesday 24 October 2017

Health Problems Video

My latest Youtube video shows how to talk about health problems and solutions.


If you like this video, please click 'like' and subscribe to my Youtube channel.

Here's the script of the video:

In this video we will learn how to talk about health problem and solutions. There are lots of adjectives we can use to describe feeling unwell.
I feel terrible.
I feel horrible.
I feel awful.
I feel unwell.
I feel sick.
I feel sad.
I feel really bad.

Now let's look at some health problems and solutions.
I have a cold. You should eat some chicken soup.
I have a stomach ache. You should lie down.
I have a backache. You should take a hot bath.
I have the flu. You should go to bed.
I have a sore throat. You should drink some hot tea.
I have a headache. You should get some rest.
I have a fever. You should take some medicine.
I have a cough. You should see a doctor.
I have a toothache. You should see a dentist.

Let's review and learn some more language by listening to a conversation.
A: I feel terrible.
B: What's the matter?
A: I have a cough.
B: That's too bad. You should see a doctor.
A: I think you're right.
B: I hope you get better soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I saw you clicking like on a post about Superior Coin please read the tweets here on the original and official account https://twitter.com/thesuperiorcoin thank you

    ReplyDelete